Table of Contents
Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Wishes: Raksha Bandhan is an unbreakable bond of love and affection between brother and sister. The festival of Rakhi is celebrated all over India along with the Indians living in other countries of the world. Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival. On this festival, sisters tie rakhi on their brother’s wrist and feed them sweets. Brother gives some gift to his sister as a gift and takes a pledge to protect the sister throughout her life.
Here we have brought some very precious Raksha Bandhan quotes and wishes 2021 for such brothers and sisters. Brothers and sisters can send these quotes and wishes to each other and express their love.
रक्षा बंधन के त्यौहार के लिए हमारी तरफ से हर भाई बहन को शुभ कामनाये। आप दोनों भाई बहन का प्यार जिंदगी भर बना रहे। आप हमारे द्वारा दिए गए नीचे quotes और wishes को भेज कर इस त्यौहार को celebrate कर सकते है। कभी कभी भाई बहन एक दूसरे से बहुत दूर होते है ऐसे में यह कोट्स, greetings और wishes एक दूसरे को भेजने पर बहुत ही सुकून भरे होते है। जिससे आपका रिश्ता पहले से भी मजबूत बनता है।
Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Sister
1. “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.”
2. My sister is the person who claws me like a cat and then takes me back in her arms like a teddy bear. Love you, sis.
3. My sister is the sweetest little thing alive! Words can hardly describe my love for her; she is my best friend.
4. When mom and dad don’t understand, a sister always will.
5. Celebrating Raksha Bandhan has always been fun but teasing you is more satisfying!
6. What makes a brother-sister relationship special is the way, each one remember the other when they are apart. They miss the talks, the laughs and the time they spent together. Life changes, memories don’t.
7. Best friends will listen to all your worries with their ears… but only a sister will listen to all your concerns with her heart. I love you, sis.
8. Phoolon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai. Ek karodon mein meri behna hai. Is duniya ki sabse pyaari behen ko Raksha Bandhan ki dheron shubh kamnayein.
9. I can’t imagine my life without you, my sister. This message is to tell you how much you mean to me. Here’s sending my warm wishes and a teddy hug.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes For Brother
1 . A very Happy Raksha Bandhan to the person who annoys me the most yet the one who I love the most.
2. Happy raksha bandhan to a Sweet Innocent Super Talented Extraordinary Remarkable who has everything. Have a beautiful day.
3. “My brother may not always be at my side but he is always in my heart”
4. It was nice growing up with someone like you, some one to lean on, someone to count on , someone to tell on…
5. You helped me while I was in trouble, you made me feel safe when I was scared and other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are insufficient for all this. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Brother.
6. May you find all the delights of life, may all your dreams come true.
Raksha Bandhan Wishes
1 . Happy Rakhi from mine to yours, let’s celebrate the journey of our childhood together and enjoy this beautiful festival!
2. Many years ago, God gave me a wonderful gift and that was you, dear sister. Happy Rakhi!
3. Warm greetings 4 Raksha Bandhan sweet sister…U r & have always been the bestst sister..
4. You are much more than my sister. You are my best friend and guardian. Happy Rakhi and enjoy the day!
5. Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai Ek Hazaron Mein Meri Behna Hai Love You My Sweet Sister! Happy Rakhsha Bandhan.
6. Dear sister, you are my best friend and I would never want to part from you. Happy Rakhi!
1 . You are the biggest support of my life. Wishing you a very happy Rakhi!
2. I may not be there with you bhaiya but remember I miss you and I am waiting for you to come home really soon. Happy Rakhi!
3. The memories may fade away with tym, but the special bond of love we share will grow ever stronger. Happy Rakhi!
4. Rakhi is tread that join both us together with some commitments. Happy Raksha bandhan to you brother.
5. Dear bro, on this rakshabandhan, I commit that I will protect you from all hurdles of life. Your loving sister.
6. Holding sweets and Rakhi on plate, don’t make your sisters to wait. Reach home with gifts and celebrate.
We hope that you must have liked the Raksha Bandhan Quotes and wishes given above by us. You can also share these quotes with your friends and relatives. So that they can also send it to his brother or sister. You can give your opinion about these quotes and wishes in comment.