Everyone wants good health and long life. Everyone wants healthy living. But there are very few people whose wishes are fulfilled due to which the lifestyle of today is due to which every person is a victim of some disease.
Nowadays, someone is suffering from diabetes, someone is suffering from blood pressure and someone is taking medicines for headache and some are for arthritis. It can be said that only people are alive in medicines. Every person is taking some medicine. In earlier times people lived longer because they followed a good lifestyle so that they did not have any disease and they were able to live longer.
Due to today’s food and the wrong lifestyle, people are troubled by new diseases. If you also want healthy living, then you have to follow healthy living tips. By doing this, you will not only remain safe from all diseases but will also become the owner of a long life. We are going to tell you some such healthy living tips that you have to follow properly.
Tips for a healthy life and healthy living
1. You have to get in the habit of getting up early in the morning for healthy living. You have to get up in Brahma muhurta every morning. The time of Brahma muhurta is from 3.30 am to 5.30 am before sunrise. In which, upon getting up, you will experience a new refreshment and your laziness will go away.
2. You have to get up early in the morning and drink 1 to 2 glasses of water without brushing first. Many diseases are cured by drinking empty stomach water in the morning. Drink as much as you can. By its use, it is very good for your stomach and makes your stomach completely clean. You always have to drink lukewarm water. Do not drink cold water at all. This lukewarm water will clean your small and big intestine.
3. You always have to drink water only by choking and do not have to drink water continuously. You have to sit and drink while drinking water. After standing and drinking water you may complain of arthritis later.
4. After this, you have to exercise for 30 to 40 minutes every day after being discharged from defecation. By doing this, your body’s pores open and you get the energy to work all day, so that you do not feel tired. Apart from exercise, you can also do running, swimming. Which will make your body healthy.
5. You must have breakfast in the morning. Many people nowadays go to office or school without having breakfast, which is not right at all. Your stomach remains empty throughout the night, it requires energy for the work of the day, for which you leave the house after having breakfast.
6. You should avoid things like tea or coffee or cold drinks. It is harmful to the body and for healthy living. You can take 1 glass of cow’s milk instead of tea or coffee. Which is very nutritious and beneficial for your body.
7. You should not use refined oil in your food. It is not good for your health at all, due to which the cholesterol level in your blood increases and you have to face diseases related to the heart. You should use mustard oil, soybean oil, peanut oil or coconut oil instead of refined oil. You have to use all this filter oil and not refined. If your cholesterol has increased, then after following this healthy life tips for 1 to 2 months, your cholesterol will become normal.
8. You should drink 3 to 4 liters of water throughout the day. As you all know that our body is made up of 70% water, so you should not ignore water. You can also consume juicy fruits like watermelon, oranges, grapes, and coconut instead of water. This will keep your body fresh.
9. You should not drink water 30 minutes before meals and 1 hour after meals. Digestion of food starts after eating food, in which case the use of water proves to be harmful and causes difficulty indigestion.
10. You should not consume fast food or junk food in the market for healthy living. This is not good for health life at all. Your stomach gets upset due to the consumption of fast food, due to which many diseases surround you. Therefore, you should avoid eating such food and use homemade food only.
11. It is very important for healthy living to avoid any kind of intoxication. This intoxication can be drinking alcohol, smoking or using any drugs. Alcohol makes your liver worse when you consume them. So that your food is not digested properly. Smoking makes your lungs bad and excessive consumption can cause dangerous diseases like cancer.
Drugs are the most lethal, due to which a person loses his sense of self and no one retracts from committing a crime if he gets addicted to it. Therefore, if you want healthy living, then you should stay away from them.
Also read: Aloe Vera benefits
12. You should also follow certain rules for healthy living like you do not have to eat two opposite food items together. Just like you should not consume milk and curd together. You should not consume honey and ghee together. Apart from this, you should not eat any citrus fruits with milk like orange and seasonal. It impairs your digestion and health.
13. If you want to live your life well and openly, then you have to keep your thinking positive. Thinking positive will make you live life happily. Many people think negatively and remain unhappy throughout their life. Therefore, you have to think positive so that you will be free from diseases and will be able to live life well.
14. You have to keep yourself stress-free. If you stay in stress then you can get some disease due to stress. You can also resort to yoga or meditation to keep you away from stress.
Also read: Mango benefits
15. You should have dinner at 8 pm and do not sleep only after eating food. You should take a walk after eating.
16. You should make a schedule for your whole day, accordingly, you should do all your work and sleep at the right time. You must get 7 to 9 hours of sleep for healthy living.